We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Billing Specialist
- Business Development Representative
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Manager Trainee
- Driver Payroll Specialist
- FLeet Analyst
- Fleet Leasing Specialist
- Human Resources
- ISO Lift Operator
- Logistics Customer Sales Specialist
- Maintenance Clerk
- Senior Manager, Asset Management
- Shop Supervisor
- Trailer Fleet Specialist
- Transload Operator
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Transload Operator is responsible for unloading railcars to tank trailers as well as load and unload van trailers in and out of the warehouse in a safe and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Transload Operator follows operational guidelines and procedures.
- Convey and enforce compliance of procedures effectively.
- The Transload Operator loads and unloads a variety of bulk liquid and dry products.
- Operate railcar loading systems and equipment.
- The Transload Operator participates in safety training programs.
- Ensure tracks are locked out and blue flags placed before start of work.
- The Transload Operator provides accurate track list of railcars on site with estimated product amounts.
- Pull product samples from railcars per customer guidelines.
- The Transload Operator keeps storage container neat and clean.
- Assist with maintenance and clean-up.
- The Transload Operator performs additional duties as required.
- The Transload Operator directly reports to the Terminal Manager.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Chemical Operator Experience
- Warehouse Operations Experience
- A valid Class “A” CDL with tank and hazardous materials endorsements.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for one's own actions or decision
- Proven skill as a self-starter that works as a team member under direction of management
- Demonstrated ability to focus attention on determining what can be done to make progress
- Ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- Understand fully the work being done
- Interact and collaborate with other team members professionally
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- The position climbs on and off railcars.
- The position is required to operate rail switches and rail car hand brakes.
- The position requires walking long distances.
- Consistently bend, stoop, kneel, and climb on elevated surfaces.
- Work, walk, and stand on uneven ballast surfaces for long periods of time.
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently throughout the course of a shift.
- The position operates basic hand tools.
- Wear and properly use a variety of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
- Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Work in various temperatures indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions: including extreme heat and cold.
- Work in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance.
Benefits and Perks:
• 401(k) Plan
• Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
• 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life & Accident
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.