We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Position Summary: Container lift operator/iso-container mechanic. Operates a loaded Taylor container lift to move iso-containers. Light maintenance on iso-containers required.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Operates container lifts to move containers, load/remove from chassis.
- Documents location of equipment
- Updates Depot Systems software.
- Ensures equipment is in proper working order and documents inspections of equipment; reports discrepancies
- Maintain daily inspection log(s) for equipment and properly report exceptions; ensure equipment receives periodic maintenance
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Light Maintenance/Preps required on containers.
- Handle product temperature requirements such as steaming/hot water heating
- Other duties as assigned
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- Able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Ability to follow spoken and written instruction
- Ability to safely perform all tasks and understand Company’s safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in related work a plus
- Valid driver’s license required
- Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to maintain physical activity for most of the day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and hold or lift a variety of objects
- Able to carry, bend, stoop, turn, kneel, crawl, climb a ladder and other manual labor activities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for basic equipment PM and maintenance repairs.
Candidate should be competent in working on potentially dangerous equipment and use of hand and power tools, while following all safety procedures.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities are:
- Equipment PM and Inspection and perform routine maintenance.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose equipment failures.
- Minor Fabrication: cut, fit.
- Facility and grounds maintenance.
- Understand and use computerized maintenance systems.
- Communicate effectively with others to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- At all times follow safety procedures and promote a safe environment for you and your fellow employees.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail
- Preferred experience in operating a container lift.
- This position requires an individual who is physically fit and able to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Dependable transportation is required as well as the ability to work a flexible schedule if required (scheduled or unscheduled overtime, weekends, nights, and holidays).
- Employment is contingent upon the ability to pass required Safety Council training examinations, and all pre-employment screenings i.e. drug screen.
Position requires the ability to lift, push and pull 50. lbs., bending, kneeling, walking and sitting.
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.