We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
First Shift, Monday-Friday.
Certified and trained forklift operator. Operates 20’ ISO tanks/containers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ISO Lift Operator operates forklifts to move intermodal equipment on/off chassis and put into/out of storage.
- Documents location of equipment utilizing equipment tracking system, Depot Systems.
- The ISO Lift Operator updates electronic equipment tracking systems.
- Ensures equipment is in proper working order and documents inspections of equipment, reports discrepancies.
- The ISO Lift Operator maintains daily inspection log(s) for equipment and properly report exceptions; ensure equipment receives periodic maintenance.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for role.
- The ISO Lift Operator relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Handle product temperature requirements.
- The ISO Lift Operator fills and delivers material vouchers to production crews.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose equipment failures.
- The ISO Lift Operator has basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Facility and grounds maintenance.
- The ISO Lift Operator understands and use computerized maintenance systems.
- Communicate effectively with others, especially with Dispatchers and Drivers to ensure production and customer needs are met.
- The ISO Lift Operator always follow safety procedures and promote a safe environment for you and your fellow employees.
- Comply with established ISO standards when required.
- The ISO Lift Operator follows other duties as assigned.
- The ISO Lift Operator reports directly to the Depot Manager.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Possess and maintain current certification in the operations of required forklift and related equipment
- Adequate computer skills
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Preferred experience in driving and operating a container lift
- Able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Ability to follow spoken and written instruction
- Ability to safely perform all tasks and understand Company’s safety policies and procedures
- Dependable transportation is required as well as the ability to work a flexible schedule if required (scheduled or unscheduled overtime, weekends, nights, and holidays)
- Employment is contingent upon the ability to pass required Safety Council training examinations, and all pre-employment screenings i.e. drug screen
- Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to maintain physical activity throughout the day:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and hold or lift a variety of objects.
- Able to carry, bend, stoop, turn, kneel, crawl, climb a ladder and other manual labor activities.
- Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company 401(k) and Roth with Employer Matching Contributions
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
- Travel Assistance Program
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.