Join Our Team
Company Drivers for Liquid Bulk Chemical Hauling
COMPANY DRIVER BENEFITS
- Top pay by % of linehaul hourly load/unload pay
- Local, Regional, Dedicated and Long-haul options with excellent home time available
- Safety Incentive Plan (up to $10k/year)
- On-Time first hour paid when Loading/Unloading
- A top-of-the-line PPO health insurance policy
- Excellent dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
- Generous paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- 401K Plan with company match
- Driver Referral Bonus Plan ($1,000)
- Company provided Life insurance
- Well -maintained company tractor and trailer fleets
- PeopleNet on-board communications
- EZ Pass provided
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License with Tank Endorsement from state of residence. ( Hazardous material drivers must also have Hazardous material endorsement and TWIC card).
- Have 12 months verifiable Tractor / trailer experience under a DOT Certified Carrier.
- For Entry Level drivers- Must attend a class A CDL Truck Driving Training course with at least 200 hours of instruction and provide transcripts. Must present Diploma for Entry Level Driver Training in Accordance with 49 CFR 380.503
- No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months
- No preventable DOT recordable crashes within the last 3 years
- If you have a DOT recordable accident within the last three years you need to provide a police report regardless of fault.
No major traffic violations:
- Reckless/Careless driving in the last 5 years
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs in the last 5 years
- Hit and run; leaving the scene of an accident or failure to report an accident in the last 5 years
- Excessive speeding as defined by the D.O.T.; any single offense for speed 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit in the last 3 years
- No seat belt violations within the past three years
- Using a cell phone or texting violations within the last three years.
- Must be able to drive manual transmission. No automatic transmission only.
- Over 2000 power units and 4000 tank trailers
- Meticulously maintained
- State-of-the-art technology for truck and trailer
Check out the video below and learn why Heniff is the “end game” for driving careers.