We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounting & Finance
- Billing Clerk
- Brokerage & Logistics
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Settlements Specialist
- Driver Settlements Supervisor
- Heavy Duty Lift Mechanic
- HR Coordinator
- ISO Lift Operator
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
- Shop Supervisor
- Systems Administrator
- Tank Wash Supervisor
- Terminal Clerk
The Tank Wash Supervisor is responsible for providing support and guidance to terminal operations on equipment specifications, preventative maintenance, cleaning procedures, safety practices, environmental compliance, personnel management and customer service. This position is responsible for ensuring that safe, high quality cleaning methods are in place.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help supervise staff with regards to work allocation, training, problem resolution, and performance feedback.
- Ensure all employees are wearing their PPE 100% of the time.
- Oversee that the heel from 100% of the trailers are captured, labeled, classified, and disposed of according to EPA regulations.
- Ensure trailers are cleaned to the company standard.
- Schedule trailers between customers are cleaned at their requested timeframe.
- Ensure personnel complete their monthly required training.
- Ensure personnel abide by the rules and regulations related to safety and environmental matters.
- Produce quality work for the customer.
- Manage and utilize equipment.
- Ensure that maintenance program is strictly followed and that the mechanical equipment is inspected on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Consult with Tank Wash Manager on maintenance matters.
- Ensure that the terminal and equipment are maintained, clean, and neat.
- Identify areas of the cleaning rack that can be expanded to increase utilization of the fixed facility.
- Advise and consult with the Tank Wash Manager on service problems.
- Ensure understanding and consistent application of Company policies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a preventive maintenance program
- Staff supervision experience
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Familiarity with DOT, OSHA, and RCRA regulations
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet Company driving requirements
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- This position may be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position typically operates in a tank wash environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.
Job Type: Full-time