We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Billing Specialist
- Business Development Representative
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Manager Trainee
- Driver Payroll Specialist
- FLeet Analyst
- Fleet Leasing Specialist
- Human Resources
- ISO Lift Operator
- Logistics Customer Sales Specialist
- Maintenance Clerk
- Senior Manager, Asset Management
- Shop Supervisor
- Trailer Fleet Specialist
- Transload Operator
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Logistics Customer Sales Specialist will identify targets and establish points of contact as well as building, maintaining and strengthening those relationships.
- Build a portfolio of business.
- The Customer Sales Specialist will provide exemplary customer service.
- Oversee customer operations on accounts.
- Price business.
- The Logistics Customer Sales Specialist Track and report on sales activity and maintain referral sources profiles.
- Create opportunity for relationship building by identifying new leads and contacts.
- Create and use a customer lead list targeting growth accounts.
- The Logistics Customer Sales Specialist will build higher level customer relations to gain business.
- Cover shipments as necessary.
- Review customer accounts receivable (AR) and ensure payment is made.
- The Logistics Customer Sales Specialist will actively work to achieve and exceed quarterly and yearly goals including quotas, referral metrics and sales goals.
- Collaborate with Director, Brokerage Services regarding sales strategies.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- The Logistics Customer Sales Specialist will report directly to the Division President, Heniff Logistics.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Sales experience
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Demonstrated skill to see a project to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team player and get involved in all aspects of the business function
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Benefits and Perks:
• 401(k) Plan
• Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
• 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life & Accident
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.