We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Systems Administrator position installs, upgrades, and monitors physical and virtual server infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot server software in a Windows environment.
- Configure and maintain backups, including completing daily operations checklist.
- Assist with DR strategy, implementation, and management.
- Identify and resolve business-impacting application and/or server issues.
- Maintain physical and virtual server hardware inventory company-wide.
- Identify and research recurring help desk trends in order to prevent future issues.
- Oversee physical and virtual server and application monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree required
- Experience with Microsoft supported Windows and Office products
- Experience with Android and iOS phones and tablets
- Strong knowledge of computers and networking equipment and protocols
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Three years of experience in a related role
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or similar certifications
Benefits and Perks:
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
- Competitive Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.