We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounting & Finance
- Billing Clerk
- Brokerage & Logistics
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Settlements Specialist
- Driver Settlements Supervisor
- Heavy Duty Lift Mechanic
- HR Coordinator
- ISO Lift Operator
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
- Shop Supervisor
- Systems Administrator
- Tank Wash Supervisor
- Terminal Clerk
Job Title: Driver Settlements Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Status: Full Time
Reports To: Driver Pay Manager
The Driver Settlements Specialist is responsible for ensuring all driver and carrier pay is calculated accurately and timely across the Heniff family of companies including Heniff Transportation Systems, Heniff Logistics, Carry Transit and Miller Transporters. This person is critical for ensuring a smooth weekly pay process for all of our terminals, Brokerage business, and for our Company and Owner Operator drivers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review applicable contractor settlements for accuracy using the TMW Software application.
- Identify , escalate (when necessary), and resolve disputed issues with driver or carrier pay and handle concerns from employees and drivers.
- Audit deductions for items such as fuel, escrows, insurance, and lease payments.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure all urgent Driver Pay related issues are resolved on a timely basis ensuring that drivers have a positive experience with pay settlements.
- Work effectively across multiple functions including Operations, Finance and other teams to ensure quality results.
- Prepare Settlement and other reports as requested.
· Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Prior experience in driver settlements and pay
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience using the TMW system
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Solid communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude
- Proven focus on continuous improvement in the workplace
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced organization
- Proven problem solver, anticipates challenges and is both responsive and resourceful
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers and phones.