We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.Position SummaryResponsible for monitoring repair orders for possible warranty. Tracking any warranty collected on parts or service. The warranty module in Trimble TMT system will be used to pull reviewable warranty items. When doing in house service dealer sponsored warranty all communication of the warranty cost and billing will be handled by the warranty manager.Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Review repairs to find missed or possible warranty.
- Coordinate warranty repairs with dealers.
- File proper warranty documentation with any service warranty and track billing of the warranty claim with dealership sponsor
- Monitor parts usage and returns that may be warrantied. Communicate with the shops regarding possible warranty.
- Maintain warranty module in Maintenance Software to provide accurate reporting.
- Organize findings and present reports to management.
- Use technical publications or automated systems in maintaining correct warranty limits, process, procedure, and status.
- Properly annotate all maintenance and labor performed in maintenance management software.
- Communicate the need to order and receive parts and supplies as needed.
- Adhere to all established safety (OSHA) and environmental policies and standards to include identification, use, and proper procedures for handling or disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Clean, organize, and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Experienced with warranty and dealership programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of vehicle components and parts management
- Must be organized and able to explain status on possible and active warranties.
- Must have excellent computer and Microsoft office skills.
- Must be able to learn and interact through vehicle management systems.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Use arms to reach and stretch; hands and fingers to grasp, move, or assemble objects of a variety of sizes, and to also manipulate a variety of objects.
- Use legs to stand for long period of time, maneuver through shop environment, and perform a variety of locomotive functions which may include, kneeling, crouching, sitting, and carrying or relocating objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Speak clearly and at necessary volumes in a variety of environments of varying sound levels.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- This position requires less than 25% travel.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company 401(k) and Roth with Employer Matching Contributions
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
- Travel Assistance Program