We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Billing Specialist
- Business Development Representative
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Manager Trainee
- Driver Payroll Specialist
- FLeet Analyst
- Fleet Leasing Specialist
- Human Resources
- ISO Lift Operator
- Logistics Customer Sales Specialist
- Maintenance Clerk
- Senior Manager, Asset Management
- Shop Supervisor
- Trailer Fleet Specialist
- Transload Operator
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Business Development Representative is a rotational, developmental role that will assume a position within sales or operations based on best fit. The BDR will become a part of a new team of business development representatives that will be the future of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing a comprehensive training program encompassing familiarity with key functions of the company to include: Truck Wash, Bulk Loading, Bulk transloading, Dispatch, VisiShip, TMW, EBE, Transflo, Supply Chain, Logistics, New Customer Setup and Salesforce.
- Manage the specifics of clients’ products that they represent as well as the business needs of the customer.
- Responsible for timely and accurate execution of all customer orders for truck, rail transfer and services business.
- Manage the specifics of products they represent as well as the business needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with various departments such as Sales, Operations, Logistics, Billing, Settlements, HR and Accounting in order to learn every aspect of the business internally and externally.
- Report any food safety, security, and / or quality issues to management or the HACCP team to initiate action
- Follow set guidelines for GMP, quality and FSSC food safety requirements
- Maintain training on applicable procedures in quality, GMP, and food safety
- Produce and analyze reports as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business-related discipline or equivalent
- Combination of Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn various software applications such as: Transportation Management System (TMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), Salesforce, VisiShip, TMW, EBE, Transflow
- Prior experience in any of the above software applications is a plus
- Data entry or system experience is preferred
- Ability to produce results in a high transactional volume, customer focused role with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to change direction as needed or requested.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Ability to manage a distributed workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team player and get involved in all aspects of the business function.
- Strive for continued improvement.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to think “outside the box.”
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Maintain a positive “Can Do” attitude.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%.
Benefits and Perks:
• 401(k) Plan
• Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
• 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life & Accident
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.