We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Driver Recruiting Administrator is responsible for providing administrative assistance to Driver Talent Acquisition Specialists by responding to incoming driver applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize weekly orientation groups
- Assist recruiters with online document storage
- Assist recruiters with previous employment verifications on new applicants
- Arrange travel to weekly orientation for newly hired drivers
- Conduct follow up conversations for approved drivers at a terminal level
- Communications to driver applicants and newly hired drivers
- Make and receive phone calls to previous employers
- Handle applicant tracking updates within the systems
- Responsible for Department and Terminal communications
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience using software Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of Tenstreet Recruiting system
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Responsive with prompt outreach and follow up
- Maintain applicant tracking status
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Benefits and Perks:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
- 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- This position is likely to involve duties conducted in and around the grounds of a warehousing and shipping environment.
- This position frequently involves the operation of a forklift and other material movement equipment.
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.