We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Are you a highly motivated, self-driven recruiter who can successfully build and lead recruiting programs and processes while working directly with managers to fill a variety of positions across our nearly 100 locations in the US? Heniff Transportation is experiencing phenomenal growth both organically and through mergers and acquisitions. Do you enjoy driving change and making significant impacts to the business? If so, consider joining our dynamic HR Team to hire top-notch employees while having FUN along the way!
Position will sit onsite in Oak Brook, IL 4-5 days a week.
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for leading the end-to-end recruiting activities for our nationwide organization by developing and utilizing sourcing strategies to find high performing candidates to fill our open positions. This position will not be recruiting drivers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage hiring process from sourcing to closing.
- Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Sources, recruits, interviews, and selects candidates for various levels of employment (exempt and non-exempt roles)
- Partner with managers to determine hiring needs, provide suggestions/ideas regarding how to find top talent, advise on salary, and participate with teams to ensure a smooth transition into our organization.
- Effectively identify and engage with talent utilizing a variety of mediums including internal and external databases, social media, job fairs, university recruiting, military and other research tactics
- Promote the Heniff brand and culture to creatively attract and market the Company to top talent
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required OR additional years of recruiting experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ proven full life cycle recruitment experience, recruiting a variety of exempt and non-exempt positions. Skilled trades or high-volume recruiting a plus.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems. Workday experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company 401(k) and Roth with Employer Matching Contributions
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
- Travel Assistance Program
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.