We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO JOLIET, IL!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO OAK BROOK, IL!
The Billing Specialist is responsible for the timely preparation of customer invoices in accordance with the billing process and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mailing of daily invoices.
- Index documents timely.
- Validate backup documents related to billing such as Purchase Orders (PO’s), Bills of Lading (BOL’s), scale tickets, freight paperwork, etc. against the order.
- Manage rejected invoices from customers regarding emails.
- Review billing mailbox daily.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with team members.
- Work with customers to answer billing questions.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years billing experience
- Experience using s MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Great Plains software.
- ·Associate or bachelor’s degree
- ·Experience in Transportation with Chemical companies
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated skill to possess a positive and motivated attitude in a fast pace environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Strong problem solving and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Proven multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team player and get involved in all aspects of the business function
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Benefits and Perks:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
- Competitive PTO & 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.