Moss Point Facility
Our Gulf Coast Transload and Distribution Center in Moss Point, MS enables a true multi-modal approach with a nearby interstate for truck transport, proximity to ports for shipping and connection to Class 1 railroads. It’s here that shipments are transferred from one mode of transportation to another, such as from rail to truck for final delivery.
We are fully equipped for transloading with intermodal container lifts and three transload tracks, with staff available seven days a week for safe, timely service.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Five paved acres with loaded drop pads
- 75 railcar spots
- 40,000 square foot warehouse
- ISO container lifts
- Three transload tracks
- 12 van shipping bays
- 6 railcar shipping bays
- Five miles from interstate I-10, the major Gulf Coast corridor
- Convenient access to the ports of Pascagoula, Mobile, Gulfport and New Orleans
- Short-line rail connection to CN, CSX, KCS and NS railroads