We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounting & Finance
- Billing Clerk
- Brokerage & Logistics
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Settlements Specialist
- Driver Settlements Supervisor
- Heavy Duty Lift Mechanic
- HR Coordinator
- ISO Lift Operator
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
- Shop Supervisor
- Systems Administrator
- Tank Wash Supervisor
- Terminal Clerk
Job Title: Terminal Clerk
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Terminal Manager
The Terminal Clerk assists the Terminal Manager with any projects and/or daily duties that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reporting to work on time each day.
- Responsible for acting in a professional manner around others.
- Respect others within the office and their surroundings.
- Prepare orders for billing.
- Perform scanning/indexing.
- Ensure settlement notes are added and correct.
- Send accounts payable invoices to Accounting.
- Update driver permits.
- Maintain driver license expiration, coordination of physicals.
- Maintain DOT inspections list.
- Order office supplies.
- Schedule meetings.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Work experience in an office surrounding of at least one year
- Experience setting up and maintaining filing systems by either scanning into software program or by paper system into filing cabinet
- Demonstrated computer keyboard skill at approximately 60 words per minute
- Demonstrated courteous and considerate telephone skills
- Knowledge of common computer programs, such as: Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Demonstrated legible penmanship
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently; some knowledge of the Spanish language preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time (possibly up to 8 hours), use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.