We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Job Title: Terminal Clerk
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Terminal Manager
The Terminal Clerk assists the Terminal Manager with any projects and/or daily duties that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reporting to work on time each day.
- Responsible for acting in a professional manner around others.
- Respect others within the office and their surroundings.
- Prepare orders for billing.
- Perform scanning/indexing.
- Ensure settlement notes are added and correct.
- Send accounts payable invoices to Accounting.
- Update driver permits.
- Maintain driver license expiration, coordination of physicals.
- Maintain DOT inspections list.
- Order office supplies.
- Schedule meetings.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Work experience in an office surrounding of at least one year
- Experience setting up and maintaining filing systems by either scanning into software program or by paper system into filing cabinet
- Demonstrated computer keyboard skill at approximately 60 words per minute
- Demonstrated courteous and considerate telephone skills
- Knowledge of common computer programs, such as: Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Demonstrated legible penmanship
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently; some knowledge of the Spanish language preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time (possibly up to 8 hours), use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.