We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounts Payable
- Billing Clerk
- Brokerage & Logistics
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Settlements Specialist
- Heavy Duty Lift Mechanic
- HR Generalist
- ISO Lift Operator
- Manager, Accounts Payable
- Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
- Shop Supervisor
- Systems Administrator
- Tank Wash Supervisor
- Terminal Clerk
Job Title: Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
Department: Financial Planning Reporting & Analysis
Reports to: Director Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis
Status: Full Time
The Senior Analyst – Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis is a key role within the Chief Financial Officer’s organization. This role is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of management reports as well as developing and communicating impactful analyses of financial results and key performance indicators that drive management decision making. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to extract and link data from multiple sources, report results and attribute results to specific operational conditions. This person must have outstanding communication skills and have the executive presence to work with senior managers, executives and private equity investors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain management reports by extracting data from multiple sources, validating and normalizing data while ensuring accuracy and consistency of management reports.
- Collaborate with financial and operational resources to ensure the management reports accurately and consistently depict the financial information and key performance indicators deemed useful by senior executives.
- Apply deep analytical skills to attribute results to specific operational conditions across a multi-divisional business enterprise.
- Maintain reports for business units, legal entities and the consolidated enterprise (including the intercompany elimination data) for all historical operating periods.
- Collaborate with operational leaders to develop projected synergies on key projects, quantify the results and maintain accurate records and metrics to validate the timing and cumulative impact of those synergies.
- Collaborate with financial leaders to develop and maintain detailed records of unusual or non-recurring costs to be reported as adjustments to normalize operating cash flows.
- Collaborate with financial and operational executives to develop and validate assumptions for key drivers of financial projections. Develop and maintain financial forecast models for annual plans for each business unit and for the consolidated company.
- Analyze and report actual monthly results, variance analyses and any updates and adjustments to annual plans for each business unit.
- Collaborate with financial and operational exectuives to prepare/deliver executive and board-level presentations of plans, forecasts, actual results and
- Collaborate with financial and operational leaders to report monthly results to executive management and investors
- Periodically perform due diligence and financial analyses on acquisition and investment opportunities and assist in the financial integration of those investments post-closing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Data Analytics preferred, or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience
- Advanced skills in data management, data analytics, report writing and related software platforms such as Excel, Tableau, SQL, Jet Reports and Jet Analytics.
- Targeting individuals with 4 to 7 years of financial planning, reporting and analytical work
- Understanding of accounting principals.
- Experience working in a financial institution, investment fund or a portfolio company of a private equity investment fund preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a distributed workforce
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team player and get involved in all aspects of the business function
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- This role will be domiciled in the Oak Brook, IL office and the work will be primarily conducted on site in order to collaborate with other senior executives and operations managers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.