We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounting & Finance
- Billing Clerk
- Brokerage & Logistics
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Settlements Specialist
- Driver Settlements Supervisor
- Heavy Duty Lift Mechanic
- HR Coordinator
- ISO Lift Operator
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
- Shop Supervisor
- Systems Administrator
- Tank Wash Supervisor
- Terminal Clerk
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Reports to: VP of Human Resources
The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative support to the human resources function as needed, including but not limited to: onboarding new hires, benefits support, posting jobs and maintaining posts, updates hiring report, recordkeeping and file maintenance. This role also helps facilitate various human resources processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process background checks, including reviewing results, initiating adverse action notices, and communicating results with hiring managers.
- Confirm job offers and create offer letters.
- Prepare and assemble onboarding materials; ensure materials are completed by employees and follow-up as needed.
- Perform customer service by answering employee requests and questions.
- Maintain HRIS records by performing updates to employee information timely.
- Confirm the completion of Form I-9 and verify supporting I-9 documentation for new hires; maintain I-9s for all employees.
- Maintain employee files, including storing medical/confidential information separately from personnel files.
- Assist with scheduling and conducting exit interviews; create and maintain a report identifying trends and concerns that require timely action; share report with VP HR.
- Manage and actively promote the employee wellness program.
- Assist with the audit preparation.
- Assist with recruiting efforts to include posting new positions, removing filled positions, screening resumes, assist in scheduling interviews and book travel arrangements, when needed; provide follow-up letters to candidates.
- Other general administrative duties as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar role
- HRIS, Paylocity or ADP experience
- HR certification
- Excel reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Solid communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a fast-paced organization
- Strong customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude
- Proven focus on continuous improvement in the workplace
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.