We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounting & Finance
- Billing Clerk
- Brokerage & Logistics
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Settlements Specialist
- Driver Settlements Supervisor
- Heavy Duty Lift Mechanic
- HR Coordinator
- ISO Lift Operator
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
- Shop Supervisor
- Systems Administrator
- Tank Wash Supervisor
- Terminal Clerk
Reports to: Account Manager
Department: Brokerage Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Status: Full Time
Reports To: Manager, Brokerage Operations
The Account Manager is responsible for handling all operations from load entry to rate approvals to all levels of customer service on specific customer accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day operations for specific customer accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service on assigned accounts.
- Build shipments for customers as necessary.
- Provide spot rate quotes to customer accounts.
- Build relationships with customer’s day to day contacts.
- Handle accounts receivable (AR) operations for customer.
- Provide rate approvals for carrier representatives.
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using software Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- At least one year Account Management or Customer Service experience
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive, and motivated attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team player
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.