We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounting and Finance
- Assistant Controller
- Bulk Carrier Sales Specialist
- Carrier Sales Specialist
- Corporate Recruiter
- Diesel Tuck Technician
- Driver Manager
- Driver Recruiting
- ISO Driver Manager
- Lift Operator
- Pricing Analyst
- Shop Supervisor
- Tank Washer
- Terminal Operations
- Transload Operator
The position is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with the cleaning of hazardous, non-hazardous and food grade tanker trailers, on site-remediation, clean-up, equipment de-contamination and handling of hazardous materials. At times, must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Engage in physical labor including lifting and pulling heavy objects.
- Operates light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, compressors, boilers, bobcats, forklift, etc.
- Handles various hand tools and powered industrial tools, including pressure washers.
- Ensures proper use of equipment and immediately notify supervisor of any mechanical failure or problem of equipment.
- Adheres to and ensures constant compliance with Health & Safety Compliance and regulations.
- Wear and properly use a variety of Levels A, B, C & D personal protective Equipment (PPE). This includes respirators, skin, face, head, hand and foot protection in a multiple number of combinations.
- Works in various temperatures indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions: including extreme heat and cold while wearing various levels of personal protective equipment.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance. Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Assists in field sampling activities and calibration of meters.
- Climbs ladders for cleaning duties.
- Works extended (> 8 hrs.) time periods.
- 6+ months industry related experience.
- Complete confined space entry (CSE) a plus.
- No serious moving violations in past 3 years, i.e., Reckless driving, Driving to endanger, Open alcohol containers, etc.
- Clean driving record, includes: No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years; No DUI/DWI in past 3 years; No preventable accidents in the past year; No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years.
- Valid drivers license required as a continuing condition of employment; Class A CDL a plus.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) waste codes, manifesting and Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR) preferred.
- Knowledge of chemicals.
- Position involves physical exertion.
- Requires standing, lifting up to 50lbs.
- Requires pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, occasionally stooping and crouching in confined spaces; Requires walking, climbing, speaking, listening, clarity of vision at 2 feet or more (with or without lenses).
- Requires the ability to properly wear and use personal respirator equipment and other forms of personal protective equipment (PPE) including levels A,B,C,D & E, including full encapsulation PPE suits which can elevate body temperature substantially during strenuous exertion.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.