We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
The Risk Management and Insurance Supervisor will manage/maintain property lists, tracks assets, and communicate with internal partners regarding insurance provisions in leases, vendor service agreements (collaborating with legal as necessary) and ensure insurance compliance with national and local regulatory bodies.
This person will supervise the handling and processing of claims as well as collaborate with regional budget liaisons to ensure insurance premiums are allocated to appropriate cost centers. He/she will serve as a local point of contact for insurance questions, insurance policy renewals, collection of underwriting data, comparison of insurance coverage terms and conditions, and review quotes and policies for accuracy.
The Risk Management and Insurance Supervisor will work with outside insurance brokerage representatives and intermediaries and may be called upon to explain insurance terms/concepts/conditions to local company management and other company personnel. The ideal candidate may assume escalating responsibilities based on performance, aptitude, and business needs.
The Risk Management and Insurance Supervisor will also be responsible for the program administration, risk identification and procurement of insurance policies arranged exclusively for the company and its unique business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the insurance renewal activities with insurance broker.
- Maintain insurance schedule and updates in real time for underwriting data changes.
- Collaborates with internal (Company personnel) and external (brokers/insurers) to ensure insurance coverages are invoiced and paid in a timely basis.
- Supervise staff to ensure incidents and potential claims are noticed and resolved pursuant to policy provisions.
- Serve as an in-house risk management/insurance resource for Company business unit managers and partners.
- Review property reports, verify insurance coverage for accuracy, and confirm inclusion on Master insurance programs as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in the commercial insurance industry
- Knowledge of commercial auto and general liability coverages, as well as D&O, inland marine, pollution, etc. coverages
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the handling of auto and general claims highly preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
- 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.