We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
- Account Manager
- Accounting & Finance
- Billing Clerk
- Brokerage & Logistics
- Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Driver Manager
- Driver Settlements Specialist
- Driver Settlements Supervisor
- Heavy Duty Lift Mechanic
- HR Coordinator
- ISO Lift Operator
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting
- Shop Supervisor
- Systems Administrator
- Tank Wash Supervisor
- Terminal Clerk
The Systems Administrator position installs, upgrades, and monitors physical and virtual server infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot server software in a Windows environment.
- Configure and maintain backups, including completing daily operations checklist.
- Assist with DR strategy, implementation, and management.
- Identify and resolve business-impacting application and/or server issues.
- Maintain physical and virtual server hardware inventory company-wide.
- Identify and research recurring help desk trends in order to prevent future issues.
- Oversee physical and virtual server and application monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree required
- Experience with Microsoft supported Windows and Office products
- Experience with Android and iOS phones and tablets
- Strong knowledge of computers and networking equipment and protocols
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Three years of experience in a related role
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or similar certifications
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, escalate, and complete work according to business needs and priority
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely fashion
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced organization
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position performs local travel to other Company locations.
- Ability to travel between Chicago area offices
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.
Job Type: Full-time