We hire truck drivers, mechanics, loaders, tank washers and other office jobs!
Search by Keyword
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Driver Settlements Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all driver and carrier pay is calculated accurately and timely across the Heniff family of companies including Heniff Transportation Systems, Heniff Logistics, Carry Transit, and Miller Transporters. This position will lead a team of Settlement Specialists and will be critical for ensuring a smooth weekly pay process for all of our terminals, Brokerage business, and for our drivers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily activities related to driver and carrier pay including supervision of team of Settlement Specialists.
- Review applicable contractor settlements for accuracy using the TMW Software application.
- Create and audit deductions for items such as fuel, escrows, insurance, and lease payments.
- Identify, escalate (when necessary), and resolve disputed issues with driver or carrier pay and handle concerns from employees and drivers.
- Review and maintain driver/carrier setup.
- Set up and maintain Settlement related Tariffs.
- Prepare and analyze comprehensive reporting for the settlement process weekly.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure all urgent Driver Pay related issues are resolved on a timely basis ensuring that drivers have a positive experience with pay settlements.
- Initiate and execute projects toward the goal of continuous improvement.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff while providing positive coaching and counseling to personnel including constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Maintain positive working relationships with drivers, terminal personnel, and senior managers.
- Perform additional duties as required including acting as back-up for team.
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Staff supervision experience
- Prior experience in driver settlements and pay
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience using the TMW system
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven ability to motivate, develop, and mentor staff in order to optimize their performance.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Solid communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Strong customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude.
- Proven focus on continuous improvement in the workplace
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced organization.
- Proven problem solver anticipates challenges and is both responsive and resourceful.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers and phones.
Benefits and Perks:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
- 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.